Promote your Android apps for free

Alexander

Mar 21, 2016, 3:10:19 AM3/21/16
to call...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!

I'm Alexander from HungryForApps and SharewareOnSale.

We know how hard it is to get your Android app noticed. That is why we've created a service that allows you to promote and advertise your Android apps to thousands of Android users -- for free. Yes, this is really a free service for you. Interested? If so, please let me know and I'll be happy to get you more information.

I'm eagerly awaiting your reply!

Take care,
Alexander
Business Development Associate @ HungryForApps

ebook...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2017, 7:23:23 PM12/11/17
to Call & Note Recorder Mailer
Hi, my name is Donald Brown. I have a brand new Android app called SD Radio. What it does, is it takes all of the music stored on your SD card and automatically plays it in a random order. There's no need to search for dolders and such. If you can turn on a radio, then you can use this app guaranteed!

I am also currently working on an update for the app which will allow for you to overlap songs to give you a smooth transition between the songs that are playing without any gaps. This app is really simple to use and there are absolutely no complicated settings to set for it.

All you do is just launch it and the music automatically begins playing. You can check it out here below.

http://www.sdradioapp.com