Preliminary mHealth Survey Results – 6th mHealth app Developer Economics Study by research2guidance

sean.p...@research2guidance.com

Apr 12, 2016, 11:07:55 AM4/12/16
to call...@googlegroups.com
Online Version - Unsubscribe

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We hope all's well with you. We recently launched our 6th mHealth App Developer Economics Study. Thanks to your input in the past, it's now become the largest annual study into the global mHealth market.

We've had a great response so far this year and we'd be delighted if you could spare a few minutes to share your views on the state of mHealth in 2016 if you haven't had a chance already.

There's an Apple Watch and Samsung Gear up for grabs, plus you can see some initial results upon completion and we'll send you the finished report upon publication.

CLICK HERE TO START THE SURVEY

We've made an infographic which details some preliminary results from this years' survey so far you might find interesting. You can view it here

Feel free to share both the survey link and infographic amongst your colleagues and friends who might also find the survey interesting and we look forward to sharing the results and free report with all of you upon publication in Q2.

Many thanks for your time and participation!

The research2guidance Team

Help Us Share the Survey:

Email Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
research2guidance UG | Registration Office: Amtsgericht Berlin/Charlottenburg | Registration Number: HRB 124372 B | Managing Director: Ralf-Gordon Jahns, Markus Pohl Online version of this email
Unsubscribe