Ramburs pay for "Call&Note Recorder Mailer PRO"

1 view

Paul Filimon

Jan 13, 2015, 6:02:21 PM1/13/15
to call...@googlegroups.com
Good Found,
My name Paul Filimon and do not speak English - use translation Google.

Please, Ramburs me pay /repay the amount paid last night (14 Ian.2015) for the App "Call&Note Recorder Mailer PRO".

[I do not understand what happened because I could not recover payment after installation, testing during 2 hours. I tried several times and I failed.]

We tested the app on my phone and my wife phone [Samsung G.Note N7000 with Rom J.B. 4.1.2, my wife, one Sams.G. i9105 Plus//Rom JB. 4.2.2... all with Root].

On all devices malfunctioning:
the sound no work.

The MP3 sound format has high speed [very big/high BPM], and other audio formats 'm not interested.
- - -
Thanks for professionalism and your kindness,
with esteem and respect,
Paul Filimon,
Drobeta Turnu-Severin/România.

Paul Filimon
S.GalaxyNote-N7000●Android☆K-@ MailPro☆

Paul Filimon

Jan 14, 2015, 7:43:52 AM1/14/15
to call...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I return with another message, please fix.
- - -