Does Call&Note Recorder Mailer PRO connect to any APIs?

1 view

Thomas Braun

Sep 3, 2017, 10:21:25 AM9/3/17
to call...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thomas from CloudRail here again. Does Call&Note Recorder Mailer PRO connect to any APIs? If yes, we created a free tool for software developers (https://cloudrail.com) to do this faster. It bundles APIs of the same category into unified APIs. So for example access Dropbox via the exact same API as Google Drive or OneDrive. We support everything from Payment over Social (Log-In with XYZ) to PoI and Cloud Storage. The solution is free, so don’t worry I’m not trying to sell you something. I’m an Android developer myself and know the pain of integrating and maintaining services via APIs.

Cheers,
Thomas

----
Thomas Braun

CloudRail - Connect to APIs 10x Faster
631 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA 94107

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here.

beacon