Are You Earning Above Average With Your Apps? – Largest Study on Digital Health

d...@research2guidance.com

Mar 23, 2017, 11:03:14 AM3/23/17
to call...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Do you want to know how much money other app developers are making? Do you also want to know about successful digital business models, marketing budgets and development costs?

Take part in the largest study on digital Health and find out
Results will be published in a free report after the summer.

Make your voice heard in the global developer community:
- Find out about opportunities for developers in the health industry (revenues, costs, obstacles, marketing costs).
- Receive a free copy of the "mHealth App Developer Economics 2017" report upon publication
- Automatically enter into our prize draw to win an Apple Watch 2

Kind regards,
Your research2guidance team

Our distribution partners & Accelerators/Incubators:

Our media partners:

Unsubscribe