TransitCamp event meeting - April 2

Jeremy Barretto

Mar 28, 2012, 11:14:17 PM3/28/12
to calgary-t...@googlegroups.com

Hello TransitCampers,

As you've heard, TransitCamp is organizing a some big events in April. We have a public lecture with Portland transit expert Jarrett Walker on April 12 and a workshop with 150 registered participants on April 14.

We need your help to make these big events a big success. If you're interested in volunteering at our events please attend our final meeting. It's on Monday April 2, 2012 at 6:30 p.m. at the Good Earth Café in the CBE Building (908 13th Ave SW). Send me an email if you'd like to help out but can't attend the meeting.

Please help us to promote our April 12 lecture through our website or on Facebook.

Thanks,

Jeremy Barretto