How to access elements inside the android.support.v7.widget.RecyclerView

Anjali Shenoy

Mar 6, 2017, 11:13:32 AM3/6/17
to calabash-android
The apk I use make use of Recycler View. Elements get added in the Recycler view on the touch of the Add button, which is presnet in the Recycler View
As the elements get added,  the Add button moves to the end.

I use the code touch("android.support.v7.widget.RecyclerView id:'home_recycler_view'") to touch the Add button. It works only 2 times as the add button position changes after first 2 elements are added.

How can I precisely touch the Add button irrespective of how many elements are present on the Recycler View?

james...@simple.com

Mar 7, 2017, 2:57:06 PM3/7/17
to calabash-android
Is the Add button moving outside the view after elements are added to the RecyclerView? If so, you could try scrolling to the Add button first before you perform any actions on it.