Please help us test Calabash-Android 0.8.0

tobias....@xamarin.com

Jul 8, 2016, 9:57:43 AM7/8/16
to calabash-android
Hello all,

with the pending release of Calabash-Android 0.8.0 we would love for the community to help us test the release. This release brings some awesome new features to the test-server - more about those to come! As an example, this release enables you to test deeplinks to your application (e.g. opening the app from a notification or similar).

The release is out in a pre-release 0.8.0.pre2 which should not be regarded as stable. We would appreciate it if you had the time to run your test-suites with this version of Calabash-Android and make an issue on our github project if you notice any difference in the test-runs.

Thiago Pereira

Jul 11, 2016, 12:45:19 PM7/11/16
to calabash-android
\o/