Run test on multiple devices from Jenkins at the same time.

sai krishna

Aug 24, 2013, 12:37:07 PM8/24/13
to calabash...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

I have my calabash android test running from jenkins and everything is working fine . I would want to run the same test on multiple devices from Jenkins at the same time .

Can someone throw some light on this.

Regards,
Sai

Susan van de Ven

Aug 26, 2013, 4:22:33 AM8/26/13
to calabash...@googlegroups.com
I have this setup with tests running in parallel - for example one emulator is running with native language FR and the other with NL.
I have two jenkins jobs - each runs the calabash tests but specify a different emulator and test server port i.e.

export TEST_SERVER_PORT=34501
export ADB_DEVICE_ARG=emulator-5584

Cheers,
Susan

sai krishna

Aug 26, 2013, 6:43:16 AM8/26/13
to calabash...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for your reply . Can you please tell where to specify the export parameters ???

Manuel Neto

May 19, 2015, 3:50:19 PM5/19/15
to calabash...@googlegroups.com
HI guy,

I'm think is better use parallel_calabash to that.

thks
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to calabash-android+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Message has been deleted