Calabash-Android 0.5.9 released!

tobias....@xamarin.com

May 20, 2015, 10:20:50 AM5/20/15
to calabash...@googlegroups.com
Calabash-android 0.5.9 has now been released. This changelog has been copied from the Github repository.
The previous release notes are available here.

Release notes for calabash-android 0.5.9

Fix: Crosswalk queries returning wrong coordinates (and gestures thus failing).

Fix: default_device is now persisted across implementers of Calabash::Android::Operations. set_default_device was not working when called inside modules or pages. This means that the default device will only be instantiated once! If you are relying on the default device being instantiated between features, you might need to reset the default device (set it to nil).

Fix: Remove all rescues of Exception. This could cause all sorts of errors, like Timeouts not timing out.

Add: Support for signing with DSA certificates.

Add: Support for indexes in css/xpath queries. Example:

query("WebView css:'button' index:2")

Marek Defecinski

Jun 6, 2015, 4:31:15 PM6/6/15
to calabash...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Did anyone upgraded successfully?
What I am observing at the moment is that we get a lot of SystemStackError after upgrading from 0.5.4.

We managed to trace this probably to

Anyone else experiencing that ? We have slightly modified gem so the issue might be on our side as well.

BR