passing start_test_server_in_background command in the terminal using ruby script

Jerry Tom

Jan 25, 2017, 7:25:15 AM1/25/17
to calabash-android
Hi All,

Is it possible to pass the command "start_test_server_in_background" from a ruby | java script into the command terminal?

Currently I'm able to launch the calabash-android console terminal programmatically using the following command:
system("calabash-android console #{apkname}").

This command executes successfully and returns the irb<main>:001:0 screen. Here I want to provide the next command 'start_test_server_in_background'. Could you please help me in knowing how should I do it?

Thanks,
Jerry