Latest Version Of Facebook SDK displays as webDialog and Not webView. Unable to Handle WebDialog Element using Calabash

Pradeep

Nov 7, 2014, 8:18:59 PM11/7/14
to calabash...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

For the app the Developers upgraded the Facebook SDK and Now its no Longer a webView and Hence I am Unable to access the Elements

Attached is the Screen shot

When I Do A query("*") I see that the element is not webView but WebDialog$3

and when I try to do query("webView '*'") it returns an empty array.

If anyone has been able to handle the new Fb Sdk, Please Advice.

Note : Old Facebook sdk Version 3.5
New Version is is 3.19.1

dump_6057396419838641056.png

Bret Pettichord

Jul 23, 2015, 4:15:43 PM7/23/15
to calabash-android, pradeep...@gmail.com
I am running into the same problem. I am assuming this is an unsolved problem for Calabash.

Bret

Bret Pettichord

Jul 23, 2015, 4:54:07 PM7/23/15
to calabash-android, pradeep...@gmail.com, bpett...@gmail.com