Help with crosswalk XWalkView query.

seun are

Jul 29, 2015, 12:44:29 PM7/29/15
to calabash-android
Hi Guys,

Please can anyone help me for the right method to use for this:

I am using :

Ruby-2.2.1
gem calabash-android 0.5.12

1)I am testing an android webapp using Crosswalk (XWalkContent  css..) and i am looking for how to write a css query to count a list of total track and validate it with the total shown on top of the page.

2) I want to search for a track on the webapp and when i get the general tracks of songs displayed i will want to validate that the track name i searched for in the previous page is in each results displayed.

Example of my query command that i have used is : element_exist("XWalkView css:',header-button'")

Please see attached screenshot.

Please kindly let me know if you need more information in order to help me with a solution please i have a dead line in 2 days please somebody please help.

Thanks
Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 5.28.19 pm.png