Calabash-Android 0.5.12 released!

tobias....@xamarin.com

Jun 24, 2015, 1:00:51 PM6/24/15
to calabash...@googlegroups.com
Calabash-android 0.5.12 has now been released. This changelog has been copied from the Github repository.
The previous release notes are available here.

Release notes for calabash-android 0.5.12

Fix Calabash WebView queries not working for new Android System WebViews in Lollipop and M.

huay...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2015, 11:54:42 AM10/4/15
to calabash-android

I got error with calabash-android0.5.12:
My OS is windows7 32 and window7 64.
The first problem is got the following error when run the command calabash-android run xxx.apk
WARNING: cannot load such file -- 2.2/gherkin_lexer_en
Couldn't load 2.2/gherkin_lexer_en

For this first issue, I try to unisntall the gherkin and install gherkin --platform ruby.  But this problem is still existed.

The second problem is crash when run the command calabash-android run xxx.apk if the Chinese is included in the feature file.

For the issues above, can you give me some suggestions?

在 2015年6月25日星期四 UTC+8上午1:00:51,tobias....@xamarin.com写道:

Naveen Kumar

Oct 30, 2015, 6:21:12 AM10/30/15
to calabash-android

a)     Before installation of Calabash android we have to install ruby dk.rb file

ü Open console (command prompt)

ü Type ruby dk.rb init

ü Type ruby dk.rb review

ü Type ruby dk.rb install