Touch or Press api is not working on we view

Krishna

Jul 13, 2016, 3:30:57 AM7/13/16
to calabash-android
Hello everyone,

I am new to automation and have started to automate functional tests on app.

My App has two types of views
 - Native (all the element's properties can be found in uiautomator viewer)
 - Web view (here uiautomator viewer or hierarchyviewer are not helpful to find the elements properties)
 (Web view is a desktop site rendered in the mobile app and full control of any function is with website developers and mobile app developers only use the url to render in phone.)

I don't think giving action based on the co-ordinates is a good option but still I tried and it didn't work here.

can anyone help me how to find the elements properties and give action on them?

Regards,
Krishna