Front End GUI for Calabash/Cucumber Test Development.

Shannon Atkinson

Feb 20, 2017, 5:37:53 PM2/20/17
to calabash-android
Hey everyone,

I've been plotting this for a while but finally got around do actually doing it. I'm building a front end GUI for building and running cucumber(calabash and Selenium to start). Lots of feature rich development tools baked in.

Looking for a couple of people to test it out and provide feedback. The platform is being developed for both Windows and Mac computers to test both iOS, Android, and every browser installed on the host computer.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks for the read.

Shannon

Marcella

Feb 21, 2017, 8:01:52 PM2/21/17
to calabash-android
Very cool! I'd be interested in testing this.

Alan To

Mar 2, 2017, 6:59:28 AM3/2/17
to calabash-android
I would be interested too, at the moment I got lots of scripts files which I use to start the tests

SANJAY JOSHI

Mar 2, 2017, 7:45:52 AM3/2/17
to calabash...@googlegroups.com
I am interested, let me know the path to your checkin.

Regards
Sanjay Joshi

Joseph Benton

Jul 25, 2017, 5:32:26 PM7/25/17