what can i do to see why calabash hangs?

Aidan Mack

May 23, 2015, 8:43:24 AM5/23/15
to calabash...@googlegroups.com
Hi im getting intermittent hangs from calabash when i deploy to a device or genymotion.

sometimes I see my Scenario appear in cmd and other times I see the first load of kb's of my app being shifted over, then it just freezes.
Doesnt even time out.
Im on windows 8, ive also disabled my firewall.
I have successfully deployed the test twice. No idea why it worked though.

Thanks
Aidan

Jani Jegoroff

May 23, 2015, 9:19:52 AM5/23/15
to calabash...@googlegroups.com
Launch adb logcat on other terminal window and run your tests. Maybe you can see some useful traces.

calabash-ios have environment variables DEBUG=1 and DEBUG_HTTP=1 (not sure if these exists in calabash-android as well)