Is it time to say RIP Calabash ?

Mohammed Amine ROUH

Apr 20, 2017, 3:05:52 AM4/20/17
to calabash-android
Hi,

Many of Test Cloud users have received a mail informing them that Xamarin will no longer invest on Calabash in terms of new features for the upcoming versions of Android and iOS due the use of Native frameworks and Appium.

Does this mean that this open source project will have no future or community to make sure the framework is up to date and offer new functionalities ? Why is Xamarin the only investor ?

Олег Петрів

Apr 20, 2017, 10:26:47 AM4/20/17
to calabash-android
Have a same question

четвер, 20 квітня 2017 р. 10:05:52 UTC+3 користувач Mohammed Amine ROUH написав:

Lara Ruffle Coles

May 3, 2017, 10:18:05 AM5/3/17
to calabash-android
I would also like an update on this please.

Mohammed Amine ROUH

May 4, 2017, 8:58:37 AM5/4/17
to calabash-android
Unfortunately I couldn't find any update or official response about this.  but I would recommend reading this : http://bitbar.com/major-calabash-changes-coming/?utm_source=newsletter030517&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Major%20Calabash%20Changes%20Coming&utm_content=banner