Buy Tektrum 30w Solar Panel/Blocking Diode Cable/2m long Cable and Clamps Battery Charger Kit for RV, Home, Boat, Pool Special Discount

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:54:16 PM6/25/14
to cafset...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking to buy Tektrum 30w Solar Panel/Blocking Diode Cable/2m long Cable and Clamps Battery Charger Kit for RV, Home, Boat, Pool? We have best Tektrum 30w Solar Panel/Blocking Diode Cable/2m long Cable and Clamps Battery Charger Kit for RV, Home, Boat, Pool from B002GPZJ3A is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Tektrum 30w Solar Panel/Blocking Diode Cable/2m long Cable and Clamps Battery Charger Kit for RV, Home, Boat, Pool

Tektrum 30w Solar Panel/Blocking Diode Cable/2m long Cable and Clamps Battery Charger Kit for RV, Home, Boat, Pool Rating 30w Solar Panel/2m Cable/Clamps Battery Charger Kit Package Includes One 30 watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel, One Blocking Diode Cable and One 2-Meter Long Charging Cable with Clamps. This solar panel generates free electricity by charging under sunlight during daytime for use with house, RV, boat, yacht, car, camping, as well as many electronics such as laptop, stereo, television, radio, fan, outdoor lighting. The solar panel and the cables included construct a complete battery charger kits. Features: Made of monocrystalline PV -- the most energy efficient material; An extra blocking diode cable prevents reverse current flowing from battery to solar panel during night-time; An extra two-meter long cable with clamps provides the easy connection to batteries or electronic devices; Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation; Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum maximize yearly energy delivery; High quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance; Advanced EVA encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation; A sturdy, anodized aluminum frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems; Ultra reliable bypass diodes prevent damage through overheating due to shaded or defective calls; Output power tolerance of +/-3%; 25-year limited warranty on power output; Manufactured in an ISO9001:2000 certified plant; CE certified; Dimension 18.3inx21.9inx1.4in (464x556x35mm); Maximum Power (Pmax) 30Watts; Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp) 17.5V; Maximum Power Current (Imp) 1.72A; Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 21.2V; Short Circuit Current (Isc) 1.93A; Maximum System Voltage 1000V; Temperature Coefficient of Isc 0.06% / degree C; Temperature Coefficient of Voc -0.397% / degree C; If you are searching Tektrum 30w Solar Panel/Blocking Diode Cable/2m long Cable and Clamps Battery Charger Kit for RV, Home, Boat, Pool. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly joyful utilizing this kind of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally upbeat utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely upbeat about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. By regional standards the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was great. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement.

Can i buy Tektrum 30w Solar Panel/Blocking Diode Cable/2m long Cable and Clamps Battery Charger Kit for RV, Home, Boat, Pool with discount?

yes, you can buy Tektrum 30w Solar Panel/Blocking Diode Cable/2m long Cable and Clamps Battery Charger Kit for RV, Home, Boat, Pool from {brand} with discount with super saver shipping. Tektrum 30w Solar Panel/Blocking Diode Cable/2m long Cable and Clamps Battery Charger Kit for RV, Home, Boat, Pool Review . Buy Cheap Tektrum 30w Solar Panel/Blocking Diode Cable/2m long Cable and Clamps Battery Charger Kit for RV, Home, Boat, Pool . Discount Today Tektrum 30w Solar Panel/Blocking Diode Cable/2m long Cable and Clamps Battery Charger Kit for RV, Home, Boat, Pool Tektrum 30w Solar Panel/Blocking Diode Cable/2m long Cable and Clamps Battery Charger Kit for RV, Home, Boat, Pool Rating