Buy Best RENOGY 100 Watt 100w Monocrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel Module 12V Battery Charging Special Discount

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:50:09 PM6/25/14
to cafset...@googlegroups.com
Best deal RENOGY 100 Watt 100w Monocrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel Module 12V Battery Charging from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheapRENOGY 100 Watt 100w Monocrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel Module 12V Battery Charging now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

RENOGY 100 Watt 100w Monocrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel Module 12V Battery Charging
Product By : B009Z6CW7O

RENOGY 100 Watt 100w Monocrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel Module 12V Battery Charging Electrical Specifications Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29 A Open - Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5 V Short- Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75 A Maximum Power at STC: 100 W Operating Module Temperature: -40°C to + 90°C Maximum System Voltage: 600 V DC (UL) / 1000 V DC (IEC) Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A STC: Irradiance 1000 W/m2, module temperature 25°C, AM=1.5; Mechanical Specifications Solar Cell: Mono-crystalline 125 x 125 mm (5 inches) No. of cells: 36 (4x9) Dimensions: 47 x 21.3 x 1.4 in (1195 x 541 x 35 mm) Weight: 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg) Front Glass: 3.2 mm (.13 in)tempered glass Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy Junction Box: IP65 rated Output Cables: 4.0 mm2 (.006 in2), 600mm(23.6inches) Connectors: MC4 compatible UL Listed: CE Fire Rating: Class C Connector Type:MC4 Connector, IP 67 Rated Waterproof Warranty: 25 Year Performance Warranty Solar Cell Type: Monocrystalline Solar Cell Efficiency: 19% and Above Rated Output Voltage: 12Volts, 12V Application: RV, Car, Marine, Boat Battery charging If you are searching RENOGY 100 Watt 100w Monocrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel Module 12V Battery Charging. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy RENOGY 100 Watt 100w Monocrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel Module 12V Battery Charging by {brand}?

You can buy RENOGY 100 Watt 100w Monocrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel Module 12V Battery Charging best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! RENOGY 100 Watt 100w Monocrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel Module 12V Battery Charging Review . Buy Cheap RENOGY 100 Watt 100w Monocrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel Module 12V Battery Charging . Discount Today RENOGY 100 Watt 100w Monocrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel Module 12V Battery Charging RENOGY 100 Watt 100w Monocrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel Module 12V Battery Charging Rating