Best Deal Grip Professional Socket Set with Trays Order Now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:51:49 PM6/25/14
to cafset...@googlegroups.com
Get discount Grip Professional Socket Set with Trays sale now today, Best buy Grip Professional Socket Set with Trays by B00BNBO5TC low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

Grip Professional Socket Set with Trays

Product By : B00BNBO5TC
This set contains all a professional DIY'er would need. Two Socket trays to keep your sockets organized, and 60 sockets both MM and SAE, all are Drop forged, chrome vanadium steel and rust resistant. The set contains: 2 Professional socket holders - Designed to keep ¼", 3/8", and ½" sockets together and organized. Heavy duty aluminum with ball bearing plastic stubs. Can be used for both MM and SAE. 10 PC 1/4" BLK NICKEL SOCKET MM - Drop forged, chrome vanadium steel. Black nickel finish resists rust and corrosion. Laser etched size markings for easy identification. Sizes - 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm. 10 PC 1/4" BLK NICKEL SOCKET SAE - Drop forged, chrome vanadium steel. Black nickel finish resists rust and corrosion. Laser etched size markings for easy identification. Sizes - 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 1". 10 PC 3/8" BLK NICKEL SOCKET MM - Drop forged, chrome vanadium steel. Black nickel finish resists rust and corrosion. Laser etched size markings for easy identification. Sizes - 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm,15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm. 10 PC 3/8" BLK NICKEL SOCKET SET - Drop forged, chrome vanadium steel. Black nickel finish resists rust and corrosion. Laser etched size markings for easy identification. Sizes -5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8". 10 PC 1/2" BLK NICKEL SOCKET MM - Drop forged, chrome vanadium steel. Black nickel finish resists rust and corrosion. Laser etched size markings for easy identification. Sizes - 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm. 10 PC 1/2" BLK NICKEL SOCKET SAE - Drop forged, chrome vanadium steel. Black nickel finish resists rust and corrosion. Laser etched size markings for easy identification. Sizes - 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16" 1". If you are searching Grip Professional Socket Set with Trays. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Grip Professional Socket Set with Trays?

Check Deals and reviews for Grip Professional Socket Set with Trays best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy Grip Professional Socket Set with Trays today. Please check price & read review before buy. Grip Professional Socket Set with Trays Review . Buy Cheap Grip Professional Socket Set with Trays . Discount Today Grip Professional Socket Set with Trays Grip Professional Socket Set with Trays Rating