Discount RioRand (TM) MPPT Solar regulator 40A / Charge Power Controller / max.pv panel input 100v Order Now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:50:59 PM6/25/14
to cafset...@googlegroups.com
Best deal RioRand (TM) MPPT Solar regulator 40A / Charge Power Controller / max.pv panel input 100v from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheapRioRand (TM) MPPT Solar regulator 40A / Charge Power Controller / max.pv panel input 100v now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

RioRand (TM) MPPT Solar regulator 40A / Charge Power Controller / max.pv panel input 100v
Product By : B00FXIVFEO

RioRand (TM) MPPT Solar regulator 40A / Charge Power Controller / max.pv panel input 100v Why we recommend buy MPPT Solar Controller? MPPT circuit solar controllers are considerably more elaborate than PWM. The voltage of the solar panel changes with time of day and temperature. The optimum voltage for battery charging changes as the state of charge of the battery. The MPPT charge controller matches these voltages and can result in 30% more efficient transfer of power. This means good MPPT solar charge controllers can reduce the number of solar panels needed by up to 30%- a tremendous benefit. Even if the excess panels are purchased, benefits are realized in a Grid Tie system because more electricity can be sold back to the grid. While only a small part of system price, a MPPT solar panel charge controller can leverage the rest of the system to better performance. This is the MPPT solar regulator (40A, 12/24V), the features are listed below: 12V / 24V auto recognition. Advanced maximum power point tracking technology to optimize using the solar system. Technical Parameter: Rated current 40A Max. PV Voc 100VDC Rated voltage 12V/24V Auto Rated input power 12V system: 520W; 24Vsystem: 1040W Charge circuit voltage drop less than 0.26V Charge circuit voltage drop less than 0.15V Terminals 4 mm2 Working temperature -35 - +55 cel.degree If you are searching RioRand (TM) MPPT Solar regulator 40A / Charge Power Controller / max.pv panel input 100v. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy RioRand (TM) MPPT Solar regulator 40A / Charge Power Controller / max.pv panel input 100v by {brand}?

You can buy RioRand (TM) MPPT Solar regulator 40A / Charge Power Controller / max.pv panel input 100v best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! RioRand (TM) MPPT Solar regulator 40A / Charge Power Controller / max.pv panel input 100v Review . Buy Cheap RioRand (TM) MPPT Solar regulator 40A / Charge Power Controller / max.pv panel input 100v . Discount Today RioRand (TM) MPPT Solar regulator 40A / Charge Power Controller / max.pv panel input 100v RioRand (TM) MPPT Solar regulator 40A / Charge Power Controller / max.pv panel input 100v Rating