Best Buy 130 Watt Portable RV and Marine Folding Solar Panel Kit with Built In Charge Controller Special Pomotions

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:56:50 PM6/25/14
to cafset...@googlegroups.com
Get discount 130 Watt Portable RV and Marine Folding Solar Panel Kit with Built In Charge Controller sale now today, Best buy 130 Watt Portable RV and Marine Folding Solar Panel Kit with Built In Charge Controller by B006WCH14S low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

130 Watt Portable RV and Marine Folding Solar Panel Kit with Built In Charge Controller

Product By : B006WCH14S
Portable Solar The SLP130F-12 is the big brother to the SLP090F-12. It has all the same features but outputs 130W instead of just 90W. The SLP130F-12 is a folding portable solar battery charger system perfect for charging and maintaining batteries in RV and Marine applications. A built in 3 stage PWM charge controller delivers power to the battery pack without the risk of overcharging and damage. Unlike a solar system that is permanently attached to the roof, a portable RV solar system can be placed in the sun no matter how you park your RV or boat. Solar panels work best when pointed south and angled correctly. This portable design allows optimum placement of the panel for maximum energy production. Set up is simple and takes less than 5 minutes. Simply open the padded metal storage case (included), unlock and unfold the two panel halves, pull out and adjust the tilt legs, place in the sun facing south, and attach the clips to your battery posts. Or, use the permanent battery ring terminal adapter or one of the convenient cigarette lighter adapters. The convenient carrying handle makes it easy to transport and is compatible with all battery types. Need more power? Several can be used at the same time. A 1 year workmanship warranty and a 20 year performance warranty are included. High efficiency solar cells are made in Germany. This is the Solarland original. Beware of cheap imitations. Ours were initially made to recharge medical equipment in remote areas with no power. Ours are manufactured with A grade panels and designed for mobile use. Others may be made with B grade panels which produce less energy then advertised in real world conditions. 20 year performance warranty as well as warranty to withstand 1 inch hail at 50 miles per hour. Optional extension cord to 40 feet Perfect for motorhomes, travel trailers, 5th wheels and boat. If you are searching 130 Watt Portable RV and Marine Folding Solar Panel Kit with Built In Charge Controller. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy 130 Watt Portable RV and Marine Folding Solar Panel Kit with Built In Charge Controller?

Check Deals and reviews for 130 Watt Portable RV and Marine Folding Solar Panel Kit with Built In Charge Controller best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy 130 Watt Portable RV and Marine Folding Solar Panel Kit with Built In Charge Controller today. Please check price & read review before buy. 130 Watt Portable RV and Marine Folding Solar Panel Kit with Built In Charge Controller Review . Buy Cheap 130 Watt Portable RV and Marine Folding Solar Panel Kit with Built In Charge Controller . Discount Today 130 Watt Portable RV and Marine Folding Solar Panel Kit with Built In Charge Controller 130 Watt Portable RV and Marine Folding Solar Panel Kit with Built In Charge Controller Rating