How to describe dataset labels for action recognition and prototxt by using N-dim Convolution

根岸儀和

Oct 26, 2016, 12:18:20 AM10/26/16
to Caffe Users
Hi.

I am interested in action recognition, and I am intended to make dataset for
training my own action recognition neural net models by using N-dimension convolution(i.e. 3D convolution).
But, there is few text for Caffe's implementation of N-dim convolution,
and I neither know how to describe dataset labels which applies for action recognition,
nor understand well how to describe training/testing(validiating) prototxt.

Does anyone have ideas?

Thanks.