Re: How to plot iteratio vs accuracy plot

Message has been deleted

Ramani Chavan

Jan 19, 2017, 7:26:29 PM1/19/17
to Caffe Users
Hi ,

I think this would help:

You dont have to change the files, I think you may need to just save your training log. Just in case if you did not start saving the log at the beginning of the training, One way is to just copy the log at the end of the training and save it in a ".log" format. The usage can be found in the link. Hope it helps!

Best,
Ramani

On Monday, June 13, 2016 at 4:36:08 AM UTC-7, monjoy saha wrote:
Dear all,

I am wondering if anyone kindly help me to plot  iteratio vs accuracy plot. I searched in this group and found some links or conversation regarding this. But I could not understand. I shall be highly obliged how can I get curve based on parse_log.py, parse_log.sh.

It will be very helpful if anyone suggest how to run these two files and in which line I have to change?