net = caffe.Net(prototxt, caffemodel, caffe.TEST) RuntimeError: Could not open file

Mona Jalal

Oct 24, 2016, 3:45:55 PM10/24/16
to Caffe Users
I want to use faster-rcnn to detect mscoco categories on random objects off the web.

Please have a look at my question here for better code formatting:

mona@pascal:~/computer_vision/py-faster-rcnn$ ./tools/demo_no_bb.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./tools/demo_no_bb.py", line 145, in <module>
    net = caffe.Net(prototxt, caffemodel, caffe.TEST)

Should I train it for COCO using this?

Or do we already have a pretrained one for coco like we have for VGG?
I am very confused and can't find a tutorial to say how to do this.

Best regards,
Mona Jalal

Przemek D

Oct 26, 2016, 4:41:34 AM10/26/16
to Caffe Users
The error only says that caffe failed to open file /home/mona/computer_vision/py-faster-rcnn/models/coco/VGG16/faster_rcnn_alt_opt/faster_rcnn_test.pt
Are you sure this path is correct? Can other programs access it? Perhaps there's something wrong with permissions?