One mistake in making matcaffe or making all matcaffe

王荀

Jun 7, 2016, 6:20:19 AM6/7/16
to Caffe Users

First ,sorry for my poor English
There is an error when I make all matcaffe or make matcaffe ,and there is not any mistakes when I make all,make test,make runtest .
the path of matlab has been set correct in makefile.config
MATLAB_DIR := /home/wagnxun/matlab2014b-copy/NewFolder
And really there is mex and mexext file in NewFolder/bin.
However the error message occurred.

MEX matlab/+caffe/private/caffe_.cpp
/bin/sh: 1: /home/wagnxun/matlab2014b-copy/NewFolder/bin/mex: not found
make: *** [matlab/+caffe/private/caffe_.] 错误 127

Please help me .

Nehal Doiphode

Jun 15, 2016, 2:43:01 AM6/15/16
to Caffe Users
I had the same error but I solved it by looking at the error first .In your case also the error says that the mex file couldn't be found.
Dont specify the path beyond the bin folder.What I mean is if your hex file lies in /usr/local/MATLAB/R2015a/bin give the path in Makefile.config file in caffe as :
MATLAB_DIR := /usr/local/MATLAB/R2015a/

I hope this solves your problem.

yc...@rice.edu

Dec 9, 2016, 1:09:15 PM12/9/16
to Caffe Users
Hi, I'm meeting the exactly same error when I tried to setup matcaffe. Did you solve your problem? Maybe your solution could help me? Thanks!

yc...@rice.edu

Dec 9, 2016, 1:18:59 PM12/9/16
to Caffe Users

Hi, I followed your instruction and changed my MATLAB_DIR to the correct one, but my make matcaffe still cannot find the mex file. Could this be resulted from the .bat extension following the mex file? May I get any suggestions? Thanks! Attached is the error I'm getting and the path of my MATLAB folder.

Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2