Any Idea about starting Caffe with a new data set?

yasaman taebi

Sep 26, 2016, 7:18:48 AM9/26/16
to Caffe Users
I'm gonna using a dataset other than caffe model, but I dont know what pre-process should I do !Is there any step by step tutorial to get started with caffe?

Hossein Hasanpour

Sep 26, 2016, 8:06:17 AM9/26/16
to Caffe Users
What do you mean by step by step tutorial ?
You can follow the existing cifar10 dataset and get an idea how to go about it. everything is self explanatory
you are free to do anykind of preprocessing/augmentation you'd like, but at the very least you'd want to zero-mean and normalize your data before converting them into lmdb/leveldb,