Compiler error with pycaffe on Raspian Jesse

Moritz Schönleben

Jan 19, 2017, 6:44:08 PM1/19/17
to Caffe Users
Hello everybody,
I’ve tried to install DeepDream on my Raspberry Pi following this detailed guide: http://www.knight-of-pi.org/de/deepdream-auf-dem-raspberry-pi-3-mit-raspbian-jessie/
Everything works fine, including 'make test' and 'make runtest' but then the compilation of 'pycaffe' fails with the following message:

CXX/LD -o python/caffe/_caffe.so python/caffe/_caffe.cpp
++: internal compiler error: Getötet (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report,with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.9/README.Bugs> for instructions.
Makefile:507: recipe for target 'python/caffe/_caffe.so' failedmake: *** [python/caffe/_caffe.so] Error 4

It says it’s a g++ compiler bug, but I don't find any other users with this problem. Can anybody help me with that?

Wanderson Souza

Aug 7, 2017, 11:23:10 PM8/7/17
to Caffe Users
Hi, Moritz.

I had the same problem. Did you solve it?

Att.

Wanderson

Moritz Schönleben

Aug 8, 2017, 8:31:21 AM8/8/17