errors with using VRaptorNavigation

geeke...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2018, 11:30:29 AM3/9/18
to caelum-vraptor
Hi Guys,

This is a warning I am getting when I start up my application.

I am using Mamute and I converted the maven build to an ant build,

However the website does not start up whilst using Ant, I am thinking that one of the jars are missing and these are the only Logs that come back different when building with ant, as this does not appear with maven

Please can you assist if you notice anything familiar,

21:00:07  WARN [Validator           ] WELD-001471: Interceptor method init defined on class br.com.caelum.vraptor.test.requestflow.VRaptorNavigation is not defined according to the specification. It should not th
row javax.servlet.ServletException, which is a checked exception.
21:00:07  WARN [Validator           ] WELD-001440: Scope type @javax.enterprise.context.RequestScoped() used on injection point [BackedAnnotatedField] @Inject @RequestScoped private br.com.caelum.vraptor.test.req
uestflow.VRaptorNavigation.result
21:00:07  WARN [Validator           ] WELD-001440: Scope type @javax.enterprise.context.RequestScoped() used on injection point [BackedAnnotatedField] @Inject @RequestScoped private br.com.caelum.vraptor.test.req
uestflow.VRaptorNavigation.validator

Thank you
GeekElle