Sale 6 Tools in 1 Kit Jig-saw Grinder Driller Wood Metal Lathe Milling Special Discount

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:41:21 PM6/25/14
to cacsgv...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking to buy 6 Tools in 1 Kit Jig-saw Grinder Driller Wood Metal Lathe Milling? We have best 6 Tools in 1 Kit Jig-saw Grinder Driller Wood Metal Lathe Milling from B00ADYMU9M is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

6 Tools in 1 Kit Jig-saw Grinder Driller Wood Metal Lathe Milling

6 Tools in 1 Kit Jig-saw Grinder Driller Wood Metal Lathe Milling Rating For personal equipment, suitable for making models or samples, the process of teaching, product creation invention, and DIY. It can be composed: Sawing , drilling, sanding, wood turning, milling ,turning.the last picture is a model made by this tool. 1 sawing Technique Data: 1)Motor speed: 20.000rpm 2)Headstock speed:2,000rpm 3)Suppot power: 14.5VDC/2A/29W 4)Table size: 90mm*90mm 5)Stoke of the jigsaw:4mm 6)Material:Carbon steel,Aluminum,ABS 7)It is specially designed that it is very safe when operating 2 sanding Technique Data: 1)Motor speed: 20,000rpm 2)Headstock speed:2,000rpm 3)Motor input: 14.5VDC/2000mA 4)Material:Carbon steel,Aluminum,ABS 5)Can sanding paper:diameter 49mm,grain 100 6)Can process everything that is used in model making 3 drilling Technique Data: 1)Motor speed: 20,000rpm 2)Headstock speed:2,000rpm 3)Motor input: 14.5VDC/2000mA 4)Slider travel: 50 and 20 respectively 5)Stroke:25mm 6)8 collects from:0.5 to 6mm 7)Material:Carbon steel,Aluminum,ABS 4 wood turning Technique Data: 1)Motor speed: 20,000rpm 2)Headstock speed:2,000rpm 3)Motor input: 14.5VDC/2000mA 4)Max .cutting diameter:45mm(bigger diameter is possible with intermediate piece) 5)Center distance:135mm(with accessories extra long machine bed can longer to 360mm) 6)Material:Carbon steel,Aluminum,ABS 7)All types of wood(also hard wood)can be processed 5 turning Technique Data: 1)Motor speed: 20,000rpm 2)Headstock speed:2,000rpm 3)Motor input: 14.5VDC/2000mA 4)Tree-3-jaw chuck(self-centering) 6 milling Technique Data: 1)Motor speed: 20,000rpm 2)Headstock speed:2,000rpm 3)Motor input: 14.5VDC/2000mA 4)Collets from0.5-6mm milling cutter If you are searching 6 Tools in 1 Kit Jig-saw Grinder Driller Wood Metal Lathe Milling. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly joyful utilizing this kind of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally upbeat utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely upbeat about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. By regional standards the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was great. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement.

Can i buy 6 Tools in 1 Kit Jig-saw Grinder Driller Wood Metal Lathe Milling with discount?

yes, you can buy 6 Tools in 1 Kit Jig-saw Grinder Driller Wood Metal Lathe Milling from {brand} with discount with super saver shipping. 6 Tools in 1 Kit Jig-saw Grinder Driller Wood Metal Lathe Milling Review . Buy Cheap 6 Tools in 1 Kit Jig-saw Grinder Driller Wood Metal Lathe Milling . Discount Today 6 Tools in 1 Kit Jig-saw Grinder Driller Wood Metal Lathe Milling 6 Tools in 1 Kit Jig-saw Grinder Driller Wood Metal Lathe Milling Rating