Barnacle Zapper- Ultrasonic Antifouling

N C

Apr 30, 2015, 12:54:41 PM4/30/15
to Cabo Rico
Has anyone heard anything about this?

 Barnacle Zapper- Ultrasonic Antifouling

Cheers,

Nick

Clay

Apr 30, 2015, 2:16:10 PM4/30/15
to cabo...@googlegroups.com

Mickey Panayiotakis

Apr 30, 2015, 2:28:06 PM4/30/15
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
I've used snake oil on my propshaft and prop. SInce it is metal-free, it does not have any metal-paint issues when applied to the bronze prop or stainless shaft. Also, it's purportedly better than a cat at keeping my prop and shaft mouse-free. Unfortunately, as there aren't many mice around underneath my boat, and as its efficacy on barnacles leaves a lot to be desired, I had to revert back to scraping barnacles off with spatulas and knuckles.

mickey

Tom Fuhs

Apr 30, 2015, 5:18:56 PM4/30/15
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Mickey, It sounds like you've been hitting the "snake oil" a bit this afternoon ;)