Leaving Oriental and see a CR42

Leslie Owen

Apr 15, 2017, 9:59:59 AM4/15/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
As Tango departed Oriental this morning, there was a beautiful 42 anchored with dinghy down out of the marina coming into the harbor. We ran aground trying to get to the transom so we don't know who was there. Your boat is beautiful. Fun, safe travels. Maybe we will see you at another time.
Tango is north bound, headed for Rock Hall, MD.

Cheers,

Leslie and Clayton
s/v Tango, CR 34

Sent from my iPhone

Thierry Danz

Apr 15, 2017, 10:06:31 AM4/15/17
to Cabo Rico Group
Hi Leslie,

That was me. Came in yesterday afternoon, but didn't go ashore. Were you in the marina?

Thierry

Leslie Owen

Apr 15, 2017, 10:37:23 AM4/15/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
We were in Oriental Marina & Inn. Enjoyed the Friday Night Flixs in town last night. Saw Alfred Hitchcock' The Birds. 😄. Sorry we did not know you were in town.  It seems there is lots going on. Are you spending a few days or moving on?  Curlew looks great as always.

Happy Easter!

Leslie

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to caborico+u...@googlegroups.com.