Jabsco 3270-200

smar...@sbcglobal.net

Mar 8, 2017, 10:44:34 AM3/8/17
to caborico
We are anchored near Charleston SC and our Jabsco seawater pump is leaking from the rear seal. Can anyone suggest a local supplier for either the service kit or a complete pump?

curtis hoffman

Mar 8, 2017, 10:56:58 AM3/8/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Amazon?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 8, 2017, at 10:44 AM, smar...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
>
> We are anchored near Charleston SC and our Jabsco seawater pump is leaking from the rear seal. Can anyone suggest a local supplier for either the service kit or a complete pump?

Ron Acierno

Mar 8, 2017, 12:04:42 PM3/8/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Hey call west marine in west ashley and I will go pick it up and bring it to the city marina dock for you. 843-364-1667

Ron

Ron Acierno, PhD
Professor and Associate Dean for Research
Medical University of South Carolina
College of Nursing, Room 500
99 Jonathan Lucas St.    MSC 160
Charleston SC 29425-1600

P: (843) 792-2949
F: (843) 792-2099
acierno@musc.edu
http://www.musc.edu/nursing

MUSC Nurses Change Lives!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 8, 2017, at 10:44 AM, smar...@sbcglobal.net wrote:

We are anchored near Charleston SC and our Jabsco seawater pump is leaking from the rear seal. Can anyone suggest a local supplier for either the service kit or a complete pump?

smar...@sbcglobal.net

Mar 8, 2017, 12:15:19 PM3/8/17
to caborico
Ron, what a kind offer. I called them but found that they had to order it too. So, I'm going to order it online. Turns out it is cheaper and quicker. Thanks again.

Ron Acierno

Leslie Owen

Mar 8, 2017, 1:53:08 PM3/8/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Got one..brand new never been used repair kit and never been used pump. However we're currently in Brunswick, Ga.

Leslie
aboard s/v Tango
Brunswick,Ga

Sent from my iPad