YouTube vid - CR34

Chuck Batson

May 27, 2017, 5:09:15 PM5/27/17
to caborico
Recently posted my first YouTube video, which includes a tour of CR34 hull #34. Enjoy. :-)

Chuck

Jd Johnson

May 29, 2017, 8:39:37 AM5/29/17
to caborico
Chuck - Thanks for sharing.  Nice looking CR!  - JD

Chuck Batson

May 31, 2017, 10:50:37 AM5/31/17
to caborico
Thank you JD!  I've noticed she draws numerous compliments at the marina.  Something I'd guess CR owners never tire of.  They are a gorgeous family.  >.<

S/V Corsair

Aug 14, 2017, 5:33:13 PM8/14/17
to caborico
Hi Chuck...Please consider joining the Cabo Rico Owners Page on Facebook.  Link below:

Chuck Batson

Aug 14, 2017, 11:45:27 PM8/14/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Hey there! Thank you... I'd really love to, but I'm not on Facebook and don't plan to be. Yes, I'm the last guy remaining on earth who's not on Facebook, haha!

Best wishes,

Chuck

Dave Newberg

Aug 15, 2017, 9:55:31 AM8/15/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Uhh . . . there are at least two of us Chuck. Maybe there should be a support group for us holdouts.

Cheers
Dave

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "caborico" group.

N C

Aug 15, 2017, 10:08:28 AM8/15/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Make it three, not a big fan of social media either!

Nick

Ron Acierno

Aug 15, 2017, 10:30:16 AM8/15/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Four. I closed my account yesterday. Maybe it has something to do with Facebook being the opposite of balance whereas sailing is balance....

Sent from my iPhone

Clay

Aug 15, 2017, 10:31:45 AM8/15/17
to caborico
Five..but I watch through my wife's account..😱

petesown66

Aug 15, 2017, 12:19:30 PM8/15/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Five!
Even when I tried to join (only because of the CR group) FB in their "wisdom" declared my name as "false". They insist I should send them proof of ID...not going to happen...

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Mickey Panayiotakis

Aug 15, 2017, 12:27:17 PM8/15/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
we should start a support group (on facebook? :)

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/caborico.

Dave Newberg

Aug 15, 2017, 1:25:48 PM8/15/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Sheesh — I had no idea there were so many of us. Maybe it has something to do with being dominated by this crazy floaty things?
Is it too early in the day to have a shot of tequila to help me contemplate how that support group thing would work?

Cheers
Dave

S/V Corsair

Aug 15, 2017, 3:05:58 PM8/15/17
to caborico
From purely the perspective of a Cabo Rico owner the Facebook is much easier to use and allows for a quicker and more effective exchange of information.

Robert Benner

Aug 15, 2017, 3:12:49 PM8/15/17
to Thierry Danz

Chuck

You are not alone standing out there in your Facebook free field.  We are in the next field over enjoying our isolation from the madding crowd.

Bob and Connie
Meredith

Chuck Batson

Aug 15, 2017, 11:03:55 PM8/15/17
to caborico
Wow, there's a lot of us Facebook holdouts, I had no idea! We should start a social network for the social network averse. That way we can enjoy our digital isolation... together!  >.<

S/V Corsair (sorry I missed your name somehow) - Agreed, it sounds like a fantastic resource I'm missing out on.

Chuck

S/V Corsair

Aug 15, 2017, 11:19:40 PM8/15/17
to caborico
I am the administrator of the Facebook Group and have never asked anyone for proof of ID. Please feel free to "join" again.

petesown66

Aug 16, 2017, 12:41:55 AM8/16/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately FB are the knuckle heads that decided I can't be who I am and thus requires me to prove it.
:(
Alas, I won't see the great content...

Pieter

Mickey Panayiotakis

Aug 16, 2017, 12:45:06 AM8/16/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

I do lurk around the FB group occasionally, but for me FB is pretty much full of work-related spam. So I read very little and post less. Frankly, I prefer the lower-volume nature of the email group and appreciate that I can catch up on facebook at my leisure (like in December when sailing is cold and snowboarding is dry. :)

But for you content-creators: feel free to cross-post! :)

mickey

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/caborico.

cabo79

Aug 16, 2017, 7:13:52 AM8/16/17
to S/V Corsair, caborico
Facebook and Google have gotten very security conscious,  I have the same name as my son except for the 3rd. It gave them a fit. If you sign in with Google on a phone and then give the phone to someone else.  They have a hard time using it unless they erase the phone and start over.

Clay

Aug 28, 2017, 10:37:55 PM8/28/17
to caborico
Besides the CR Facebook seems to be about 'show and tell' than the group as a whole..unlike the google group which exchanges information....