Sailing Emporium Marina, Rock Hall,Md.

Clay

Jun 12, 2017, 12:15:18 PM6/12/17
to caborico
So Tom you moving your boat(s) soon? A former employee there is filling us in on the details of that Marina.
FYI..Lankford is now under new management...

Clay

Feb 19, 2018, 8:22:42 AM2/19/18
to caborico
I hear your marina has been tak’n over by Haven Harbour,inc...now called Haven Harbour South..

Tom Fuhs

Feb 19, 2018, 10:12:14 AM2/19/18
to cabo...@googlegroups.com

Yes, happened this past fall.  The prior owners got into debt over the years and had gone into chap 11 a while back.  It was sad for the family.  For us no huge difference.  Haven Harbor is making some much needed capital improvements.  Rates went up a little, but not a lot.  New management seem capable and responsive.  We like it there and it suits our needs.  -Tom

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/caborico.