Running Rigging

norskm...@aol.com

Apr 20, 2009, 6:28:19 AM4/20/09
to caborico
Howdy,

I was wondering if this website is still active?

A couple of years ago I found a website that provided running rigging
as a package costing about $1000. Does anyone have a favorite site to
replace the running rigging?

John

SV "Papillon"
Cabo Rico 38 - #24

ldcbarker

Apr 20, 2009, 8:45:52 AM4/20/09
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
John,

We are all still here. Good to see you. I do not have that info however.

Larry

The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!

OPUS

May 4, 2009, 6:47:48 PM5/4/09
to caborico
I think the name is The Cajun Trading Company and they are based in
Canada I believe.
I looked into it but for lack of funds havent done it yet.
They are also on Ebay.

Bill

Mickey Panayiotakis

May 5, 2009, 12:08:00 PM5/5/09
to cabo...@googlegroups.com

ldcbarker

May 5, 2009, 1:51:39 PM5/5/09
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Yea. I found this several months ago. There are a couple links at the bottom. The first www.cruisingservices.net . I looked at this quickly the other day. For $99 it looks pretty interesting.
Larry

Robert Benner

May 5, 2009, 11:48:01 PM5/5/09
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Bill:

That would be the "Canajun" Trading Company wouldn't it? :)

I tracked the company to Yarmouth Nova Scotia and have asked a friend who lives there if there is anything we should know about.  Pass it on if it comes through but the friend is working his way up the ICW and we left him in Titusville.

Bob Benner
Meredith CR38 #100

William Breaux

May 6, 2009, 11:04:21 AM5/6/09
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Bob,

No its the Cajun Trading Company
Here is the link.
I have heard really good things about them

http://www.cajuntrading.ca/

William Breaux

May 6, 2009, 11:05:35 AM5/6/09
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Uhh sorry I just got the joke.

Its a little early for me.

Good luck Im interested to hear more about it.

Bill

Richard Joiner

May 6, 2009, 11:47:55 AM5/6/09
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
I'm in need of new running rigging myself. Maybe they will cut us a break if we order several sets???

Richard J.
"Buiochas" CR38 #161

norskm...@aol.com

May 6, 2009, 9:42:46 PM5/6/09
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

I am in the market for new rigging in the next few months.  I would like to know a little more about the rope being used.  Also, I would have minor changes to the standard kit package.  In any event, would like to see how much intrest there is out there.

John

SV "Papillon" CR 38 - #24

William Breaux

May 6, 2009, 10:06:44 PM5/6/09
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
I may be in as well depending on cost

GARBOARD

Oct 7, 2017, 5:45:37 PM10/7/17
to caborico
Bob:
Are you two in North Carolina right now ? I could have sworn i saw Meridith at a slip here.
Brian