Cabo Rico Rendezvous - Reschedule for September?

S/V Corsair

Jun 11, 2016, 7:50:37 PM6/11/16
to caborico
Despite good intentions it appears this coming weekend's CR Rendezvous in Galesville will be unattended.  Shall we aim to reschedule sometime in September?

Alex Tarlecky

Jun 13, 2016, 10:25:58 AM6/13/16
to caborico
I think late September  is probably better for us. Although our original plan was to go up to long island sound this summer we don't think this is practical given the timing. So, we are going to be cruising the Chesapeake this summer and early fall. We will probably be here until the first week of October when we head down before the Annapolis Boat show... want to beat the crowd.

- alex