Vulcan 20 for sale

Leslie Owen

Sep 2, 2016, 5:07:17 PM9/2/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Hello all. If anyone is interested in a new anchor, we feel we ordered too large a Vulcan. Our goal was to have the shank come back to the anchor bar where you pin it down. It then becomes pretty unwieldy for me to handle. It has yet to be in the Maryland mud. Labels are still in place.

Please view the attached photos. The 20 may be a choice that would better fit the CR 38. I will be going for the 15 Vulcan when I have re-homed this baby. I spent $508.00 for this piece of boat jewelry. If you think it would be nice on your bow, drop me a note.

Best,

Leslie

s/v Tango, CR 34
Rock Hall, MD

IMG_0524.JPG
IMG_0520.JPG
IMG_0516.JPG

Ron Applegate - CR34 Noodin

Oct 4, 2016, 8:51:37 PM10/4/16
to caborico
Sorry I'm so late on this but we've been without internet a lot and I haven't checked the group. I believe the Vulcan is much like the Spade and our 20kg Spade fits the CR34 sprit and roller nearly perfectly. We're very happy with it and have spent many nights on the hook. Hopefully we can show it to you in person before too long.