Motor mounts

Nico Walsh

Mar 8, 2018, 7:58:43 PM3/8/18
to caborico
I rebuilt the Universal 35 and want to replace the mounts. Any suggestions?

Robert Benner

Mar 9, 2018, 7:16:42 AM3/9/18
to Thierry Danz
Nico

We replaced the motor mounts on our Beta this past fall.  Beta mounts are well priced (ho, ho, ho) at $100 each.  Several boats in our marina were using Beta mounts on their Yanmars having fainted in place when they heard the $400 a pop pricetag for factory replacements.

Bob

On Mar 8, 2018 19:58, "Nico Walsh" <nwa...@gwi.net> wrote:
I rebuilt the Universal 35 and want to replace the mounts. Any suggestions?

Alex Tarlecky

Mar 9, 2018, 1:16:16 PM3/9/18
to caborico