Mast section for CR 34, 1990?

Nico Walsh

May 9, 2017, 1:41:47 PM5/9/17
to caborico
I have an Isomat mast and need to know the mast section, for ordering a spinnaker pole ring. Anbody know?

Dave Newberg

May 9, 2017, 4:19:28 PM5/9/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Our 34 is a 1990, hull #7.

Our mast is an Isomat NG51
RigRite has most parts.

Cheers
Dave

On May 9, 2017, at 12:41 PM, Nico Walsh <nwa...@gwi.net> wrote:

I have an Isomat mast and need to know the mast section, for ordering a spinnaker pole ring. Anbody know?

Leslie Owen

May 9, 2017, 4:30:43 PM5/9/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Nico you can get the ring that slides up the face of the Isomat Mast from Rig Rite. They have a good web site. We also have the NG 51 on Tango. A rigger was able to run a block from the ring just by the spreaders (or below) so the slider ring holds the upper end of the pole that slides down when in use. He then put a bale at the base of the mast to lock the other end in. We also have the rubber chock on the mast to keep it quiet. Hope that helps. Let me know if pictures are needed.

Best,

Leslie

S/V Tango, CR 34.

Sent from my iPhone

cab...@aol.com

May 10, 2017, 1:00:54 PM5/10/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Think about the setup where you stow the pole on the mast and can adjust the height above deck.

Breck Caine CR 38 #19

Nico Walsh

May 12, 2017, 9:42:58 AM5/12/17
to caborico
Did I private message you yesterday? Not sure if it went through.

For my CR 34 I want to rig a pole to boom out a job, as I've done on my other boats. Sounds like you've got a good set up. What pole length and diameter did you use? What pole end fittings? Any photos of same, as well as the mast track, would be very welcome.

Leslie Owen

May 13, 2017, 8:56:31 AM5/13/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
I did reply with photos. Please acknowledge or I will resend tomorrow.

Leslie

Sent from my iPhone