Cabo Shopping

Garrett

Aug 5, 2016, 5:23:18 PM8/5/16
to caborico
I am in the market for a 1991 or newer Cabo 38. If this is not the place for this post, I apologize and shall remove it.

jpcorri...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2016, 1:35:27 PM8/8/16
to caborico
I found mine via Yachtworld.com and Sailboatlistings.com is another source.

LB Home

Aug 8, 2016, 2:15:57 PM8/8/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Mine is listed on Yachtworld Not a 1991 but a good freshwater 1984.
Well equipped.
Larry
Venteux
Hull 89

Sent from my iPhone

Alex Tarlecky

Aug 8, 2016, 2:17:51 PM8/8/16
to caborico
Why newer? Is there a design change you like?

LB Home

Aug 8, 2016, 2:19:39 PM8/8/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Banks are not loaning on anything older than 1990. Might be a consideration.
Larry
Venteux

Sent from my iPhone

Garrett

Aug 10, 2016, 6:23:33 PM8/10/16
to caborico
Nope. Cash Buyer

LDCB...@aol.com

Aug 10, 2016, 6:51:23 PM8/10/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
OK cool,

Still worth a look at our 1984 CR Hull 89 if you get a chance. Traditional layout. Nice and open.

Larry Barker
Venteux

GARBOARD

Aug 11, 2016, 7:54:49 AM8/11/16
to caborico
Garrett:
Larry's boat, # 89, Venteux. Is very nice well kept fresh water boat on Lake Erie.  I have been aboard her. You might consider taking a look.  There are many upgrades and I think he's asking a very fair price for her.
Garboard  C/R 38 # 150

LB Home

Aug 11, 2016, 8:30:16 AM8/11/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the comment. We do our best to keep her to high standards and would keep her if we're using her more. But life brings changes. Darlene and I feel very fortunate to own such a great vessel.

Larry

Sent from my iPhone

Robert ('85 CR38)

Aug 12, 2016, 10:49:52 AM8/12/16
to caborico
Garrett,

Where are you located? I have a beautiful '85, hull 96, for sale in Oriental, NC. Not a post-90s boat, but well-maintained, well-equipped and in great condition.

Robert

Steve McAlister

Sep 20, 2016, 10:13:01 PM9/20/16
to caborico
Layout and that is approximately when the factory had switched over to Vinylester

Ron Acierno

Sep 20, 2016, 10:16:16 PM9/20/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Steve,
I'm an anxious seller of a 1990 in Charleston SC. But I also enjoy sailing any excuse the wife will accept, and potential buyers are the best excuse. If you want a test sail, come to charleston.
ron

LB Home

Sep 20, 2016, 10:20:14 PM9/20/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Aren't we all anxious sellers. Venteux was just reduced to $69,900.
Larry

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to caborico+u...@googlegroups.com.

Ron Acierno

Sep 20, 2016, 10:25:24 PM9/20/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
well, first i was a calm seller...advertised very high so i could claim i was selling in terms of marital bliss, but happy to not sell it. then after 5 years of no one going sailing with me and never leaving charleston area, i guess i became an anxious seller. now that i think of it, i'm more anxious that i'm really selling than an anxious seller, per se.

LB Home

Sep 20, 2016, 10:31:10 PM9/20/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Ron,
Pretty close to my situation also.
Time , unfortunately, to move on and let someone else fall in love with a CR38.
Larry

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to caborico+u...@googlegroups.com.

cab...@aol.com

Sep 21, 2016, 12:39:16 AM9/21/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com

My boat and I will die together

Breck Caine CR 38 #19

cab...@aol.com

Sep 21, 2016, 12:40:23 AM9/21/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com

I have it rigged so I can go it alone

Breck Caine CR 38 #19

Ron Acierno

Sep 21, 2016, 7:39:24 AM9/21/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
> as do I, and as I did this weekend. These boots are actually extraordinarily predictable and thus very easy to single hand

Alex Tarlecky

Sep 24, 2016, 3:21:12 AM9/24/16
to caborico
Man... where were you guys when we were shopping for a Cabo! :)

Garrett

Nov 8, 2016, 5:45:40 PM11/8/16
to caborico
Finally found her. Beautiful 1993 hull 164.

Brian Gortney

Nov 8, 2016, 6:15:39 PM11/8/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Great!  Send pics. I'm re fitting # 150 .
Brian

Finally found her. Beautiful 1993 hull 164.