Re: [caborico] Replacing section of teak cap rail

David Cameron

Dec 15, 2015, 9:22:03 AM12/15/15
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
I, have section's of pre shaped cap rail . What length do you need ? I, have hull 52 1982 38 I, am in S Fl .
Dave Cameron

Dec 15, 2015, 11:07:20 AM12/15/15
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Hi David

If you have a sufficient length, Icould use about a foot of it also. But if you don't have it I have teak I can shape.

mickey

David Cameron

Dec 15, 2015, 12:05:17 PM12/15/15
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Yes I have it.These lengths I have are for the sides and come in two pieces withe connection in the center a s the original had. Can bubble wrap and senD ups will wait till after Xmas.
Dave

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

David Cameron

Dec 16, 2015, 8:59:38 AM12/16/15
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
MIckey I sent a message yesterday not sure it went. Yes I, have quite a bit 6 to 7 ft sections can certainly cut a foot off and ship it . E me an address.
Dave

kgor...@hotmail.com

Dec 16, 2015, 9:11:56 AM12/16/15
to cabo...@googlegroups.com

David I will need some cap rail also who made it for you i need to come by and see you Kale

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device

Dec 16, 2015, 9:18:26 AM12/16/15
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Had it made by a local carpenter it is in my garage would love some one to use it as it will get kicked around. I, have it as a result of a short cut by the carpenter.Would not use him again I do have another fellow who can make it.
Dave

Mickey Panayiotakis

Dec 16, 2015, 11:05:10 AM12/16/15
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Dave

Thanks!! I went out and measured--I think 32 inches would be sufficient and give me a little wiggle room. Of course larger should work if it's easier for you, but ripping out 32 inches would be great. Email me directly for details: mic...@infamia.com and I'll send you some picture of what I have in mind to make sure what you have will work.

Cheers,
mcikey

Alex Tarlecky

Dec 18, 2015, 2:02:32 AM12/18/15
to caborico
David,

I would be interested as well...

Let me measure.

-alex

David Cameron

Dec 18, 2015, 8:33:11 AM12/18/15
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
OK

Stephen Brady

Apr 26, 2016, 8:12:34 AM4/26/16
to caborico
Sorry for getting lost in the shuffle of Winter and other projects, but I'm ready to replace s section of cap rail. Do you still have some available?