please let me know when you are in charleston

wisperl...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2016, 4:11:32 PM11/29/16
to caborico
Hello all,

It seems there are many of you heading to Charleston, SC the days.

I am researching the CR (the 34 in particular) and would really appreciate being able to speak with you about your boat.

In exchange I can offer a stuff-food-run somewhere in my car.

I am free (these days) on weekdays until 3:30 pm.

Good things to everyone.

Kindly,

Emily

Ron Acierno

Nov 29, 2016, 4:19:50 PM11/29/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Hello. I've got a 38 for sale in Charleston and can show it to you most any time.

Ron

Ron Acierno, PhD
Professor and Associate Dean for Research
Medical University of South Carolina
College of Nursing, Room 500
99 Jonathan Lucas St.    MSC 160
Charleston SC 29425-1600

P: (843) 792-2949
F: (843) 792-2099
acierno@musc.edu
http://www.musc.edu/nursing

MUSC Nurses Change Lives!

Sent from my iPhone

Leslie Owen

Nov 29, 2016, 8:38:21 PM11/29/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Emily we are in Brunswick, GA. Feel free to stop by.

Leslie

S/VTango, CR 34

Sent from my iPhone

wisperl...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2016, 10:22:20 PM11/29/16
to caborico
Thank you Ron. In principle, I'll see you on Saturday. :)

Leslie, will you be in GA for a while? I'd love to visit you while you are there.

Kindly,

Emily

Leslie Owen

Nov 30, 2016, 12:00:25 AM11/30/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Emily we are doing winter in Brunswick. Should be here thru February.

Drop us a line so we can coordinate a visit.

Leslie

Sent from my iPhone