About That Staysail Hardware

Robert Benner

Sep 21, 2016, 7:44:24 AM9/21/16
to caborico
Larry

Did you ever get the hardware for the Schaeffer staysail track and if so was it the right fit?

Bob

LB Home

Sep 21, 2016, 9:07:23 AM9/21/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Robert,
Thx for the reminder. Meant to post this some time ago.
Yes the hard rubber end stops worked great. It took a bit of work to get them on since they are designed to slide on the end of the track. Not possible with the track installed.
I will look up the source if you need it.

Larry
Venteux

Sent from my iPhone

LB Home

Sep 21, 2016, 9:10:12 AM9/21/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Also there is an obvious cut out on the part that fits the top of the track. Once I removed that it went on easy.
Larry

Sent from my iPhone

Robert Benner

Sep 21, 2016, 10:31:02 AM9/21/16
to 'LB Home' via caborico
Thx Larry. I kept the URL from the first post.

Bob

LB Home

Sep 21, 2016, 11:29:04 AM9/21/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Ok great.

Sent from my iPhone

Nico Walsh

Sep 21, 2016, 4:46:53 PM9/21/16
to caborico
I ordered some from Fisheries Supply. Haven't seen them yet but I believe they will work. The part is:

SCH 74-94
ADJ TRACK STOP 1-1/8IN TRAVELER

SKU 197356

Robert Benner

Sep 21, 2016, 9:33:13 PM9/21/16
to Nico Walsh
Thanks for this and we agree that the part sounds right.

Good info and we are online now.

Bob