Sale

LB Home

Dec 13, 2016, 3:41:16 PM12/13/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
As of yesterday we are boatless for the first time 31 years.
Venteux, our CR38 will be staying fresh water for a while on Lake Ontario. From what I gather Oswego NY.

I will still monitor the group and add my input where I can. It has been a lot of fun. I have been here from the first and enjoyed the friendship and conversations about these fantastic boats.

I will make sure the new owner knows about the group and what a wealth of knowledge there is here.

Darlene and I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and fair winds in the new year.

Larry
S/V Venteux

Sent from my iPhone

Tom Fuhs

Dec 13, 2016, 3:56:11 PM12/13/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Larry-  Sorry to see you go, but I'm glad Venteux now has new care givers.  I'm sure it's a bitter-sweet feeling.  Don't be a stranger and a Merry Christmas to you and Darlene.

-Tom
S/V Eclipse

LDCB...@aol.com

Dec 13, 2016, 3:57:29 PM12/13/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tom

Leslie Owen

Dec 13, 2016, 6:22:45 PM12/13/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Larry. 🍾. The new owners certainly are giving themselves a wonderful Christmas present. Know you will be missed but here is to the next adventure. 😄

Wishing warm holiday joy with a healthy and prosperous New Year!

Leslie and Clayton

S/V Tango
Currently in Brunswick, GA.

Sent from my iPhone

LDCB...@aol.com

Dec 13, 2016, 7:51:08 PM12/13/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Lesli,

Thank you. Yes they are getting a great Christmas present.

I have always enjoyed your comments on the board.

Best of the holidays to you both

Larry

Thierry Danz

Dec 14, 2016, 8:53:34 AM12/14/16
to Cabo Rico Group
Hi Larry,

Sorry to hear you sold Venteux. Darlene will have a lot of spare time now! Yes, please stay involved with this group. We need your expertise, and your sense of humor.

Thierry

LB Home

Dec 14, 2016, 8:59:10 AM12/14/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Thierry,
Thanks. One reason we sold was Darlene just couldn't get to all the boat projects after going back to work. LOL.
Seriously we just were not using the boat as it should be and maintenance was an issue. (Teak!) I am sort of glad it sold this time of year. Easier to transition to not having it with 6 in of snow and 8 deg this morning

Thanks for the kind words. I will be here.

Happy Holidays my friend.

Larry

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to caborico+u...@googlegroups.com.

Dave Newberg

Dec 16, 2016, 10:43:44 AM12/16/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Larry,

It was a pleasure meeting you and Darlene, and sailing with y'all aboard Venteux.
Your boat may be missed, but we’re all glad you’ll still be around the forum - you’re one of the true maestros of the CR world.

Cheers
Dave

LB Home

Dec 16, 2016, 1:24:35 PM12/16/16
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Dave,
Thanks. You may have over stated my abilities but I appreciate the sentiment. :)

I will be lurking around the site for sure.
Merry Christmas

Larry

Sent from my iPhone

Robert Benner

Dec 16, 2016, 2:32:24 PM12/16/16
to Thierry Danz
Larry

Congratulations.  It will be a much quieter, and less interesting, site without you.

Bob and Connie.