Source for Isomat sheaves

Calypso Poet - CR38 #116

May 20, 2017, 5:36:55 PM5/20/17
to caborico
Hi All

Busy installing my new Tides Marine track and noticed that the sheaves in my Isomat boom is quite the worse for wear.
In the past I bought sheaves from RigRite, but a recent discussion on Cruisers Forum lets me believe they are no longer...
Any advice on where to get 60mm (OD) x 14.5mm x 10mm (ID) sheaves?

Pete

Dave McGinnis

May 20, 2017, 5:38:48 PM5/20/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
I just bought sheaves from Rig-rite

Regards,

Dave McGinnis
Manager and Senior Captain
Traverse Tall Ship Company, LLC

Looking for a terrific vacation rental? Check out "Schooner House"!

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER!

While in Traverse City, check out Traverse City Tours for wine tasting tours and much more! Top notch service at reasonable prices.  Go to:  http://www.traversecitytours.com/

Dave Newberg

May 20, 2017, 11:19:31 PM5/20/17
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
We have ordered many Isomat parts including sheaves from RigRite.
Haven’t researched whether or not they have the best prices you can find, but all items were in stock, and satisfactory quality and fit.

Cheers
Dave