Manage Your Student Group Finances with Venmo - Sign Up Today

Team Venmo

Sep 4, 2015, 1:18:31 PM9/4/15
to Group Accounts

Hi there,

We’re reaching out because we created an easier way for you to manage your group’s finances.

As a student leader, we’re sure you know the difficulties groups face in handling payments to and from members, from lost checks, to delayed reimbursements, to complicated spreadsheets.

You may be familiar with the mobile payment app Venmo (if not, check out this Buzzfeed article about us). Venmo allows you to send money instantly through your phone, tablet, or laptop. You can pay anyone with a Venmo account for free by using your bank account or eligible debit card, and share moments through our social feed.

We are launching the beta for a new feature that allows users to create group accounts, and would love to get you involved. Venmo’s group accounts take the pain out of payments by allowing groups to quickly and easily collect dues, issue reimbursements, and more. Groups are linked to an owner’s personal account, and owners can add up to three managers to help administer the account (learn more about owners and managers here).

Sign up on your desktop computer at groups.venmo.com

Here are some resources to help you get started:

Feel free to share with your members and any other groups you think might be interested. Since this is a beta feature, we want to hear from you, so please reach out with any questions or ideas!

Team Venmo

groupa...@venmo.com

Make and share payments. Get Venmo on iPhone or AndroidFollow usLike us, and see what we're up to on the Venmo blog.

To stop receiving marketing emails from Venmo, please respond to this email with 'Unsubscribe.'

Venmo · 95 Morton Street · New York, NY 10014 · USA