Re: [c4lj-articles] Re: C4LJ EC recruitment process

Ed Summers

Apr 6, 2012, 8:54:41 AM4/6/12
to c4lj-a...@googlegroups.com, c4lj-d...@googlegroups.com
I've updated the wiki page Gabe started with some announcement text,
and a checklist of places to make the announcement:

http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Code4Lib_Journal_Recruit_New_Editors

Please feel free to edit, or discuss there. Other options for the
announcement text can be put into the page as well. Can we set a
deadline for making the announcement? Or maybe we should just send it
today?

//Ed