upcoming deadlines?

瀏覽次數:9 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jodi Schneider

未讀,
2011年11月15日 清晨7:36:122011/11/15
收件者:c4lj-d...@googlegroups.com
Any sense of when the deadline for the March issue will be?

I see that deadlines for the next issue are planned:
but haven't yet made it to the main journal site:

-Jodi

Carol Bean

未讀,
2011年11月15日 上午9:56:352011/11/15
收件者:c4lj-d...@googlegroups.com
Aha.  Thanks, Jodi.  If there is a CE checklist somewhere, I need to find it! :)  If not, I guess I get to volunteer to make one.

Changes made to the submission page on the Journal

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Bean
bean...@gmail.com

Jodi Schneider

未讀,
2011年11月30日 下午5:35:012011/11/30
收件者:c4lj-d...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, a CE checklist would be a good thing. If there is one, it's buried someplace in the WordPress site. But no guarantee of that!

-Jodi
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄